Our aluminum roller shutter door frame is made of 6063 alloys. The common surface treatment would be electrophoresis and anodized. The popular colors include bronze color, black color, champagne, and silver. Some clients would order powder coating as well. The aluminum extrusion for roller shutter door frames can be used in factories, commercial buildings, warehouses, stores, garages, etc.Inquiry
Alloy or not: is alloy
Packaging: Shrink film
Application: Construction Usage
Color: customized color available
Product Length: 1-6.5 M or customized.
Thickness: >0.6mm or Customized.
MOQ: Usually 10-12 tons for a 20’FT; 23-25 tons for a 40HQ.
1. Considerably reduce the risk of radiant heat and flames spreading into the building.
2. Protection against flying debris, wind pressure, and hail causing serious water damage.
3. Roller Shutters offers you a simple choice of operating systems to suit all situations. You can choose from a manual, electric, or remote control operating method.
4. These slats are made from heavy-duty extruded aluminum for added strength and security. Recommended for shopfront shutters and also suitable for the garage doors.
5. The roller shutters are basically maintenance-free.
6. Special design tubular motor is inbuilt into the roller. The integrated design saves space at the top and makes the door look beautiful and compact.
1. Advanced equipment — including the extrusion line and powder coating line and anodizing line. We can have better control over the delivery time and quality.
2. Cost-effective products — our factory is in Guangxi province (not that developed city), there the factory rent and labor cost are much cheaper, contributes to the reduction in product cost.
3. Professional export knowledge — we have 10 years of exporting experience. We can help to solve the problem in cooperation.
4. Fast service response — we have a professional sales team, working online 24 hours, providing customers with both caring and in-time service.